Tuesday, July 28, 2009

First day of swim class


As is common among my peers @ this age, a lot of my friends are having babies. I have myself on such a schedule that I kno another baby is in 'the works' for us soon I just dont know when to 'schedule it'. I have certain criteria for my pregnancies, so to speak. I do not want a December or January baby (too busy that time of year & I dont want the babys bday to get lost in all of that). I have one in Feb, March & April already so those months are out. May is great but my grandmother says too many other bdays r then so its 'not good for her'. June is decent (its in the running) & July & August are TOO HOT to be 9mos pregnant!!! September is also 'ok' but youd still be in the final trimester in the heat (not an option). October is actually a decent month & November is my bday month so I wouldnt mind having a lil one then either. So to review: the months I am 'open to deliver' are June, October & November. That puts me getting pregnant in September, January or February. hmm now that I look @ it like thats its do-able... ok well one of my future post may be in direct relation to this one.

In other news the kids started their swimming lessons today. I was excited in the beginning but once I saw their fear & knew I couldnt swoop down & comfort them immediately I became nervous. Jack started crying with fear over the part where they have to put their heads in the water & although Sydney usually pounces on the opportunity to show him up by making sure she shows everyone she can do better then him, she didnt this time & followed in his footsteps of crying. I figured when he got over it & started participating that she would follow in those footsteps as well but... well she didnt. She was very upset with herself for that & needed some TLC after class. After dinner I had them put their swimsuits back on (with goggles) & we played 'who can hold their face in the water the longest' in the tub. Sydney won, of course. I cant wait to see how much this little excersize has actually helped tomorrow in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment