Wednesday, July 1, 2009

the Tooth Fairy


Ok yes my children believe in the tooth fairy- dont judge me, lol. Do I wish I hadnt told them... yes sometimes but whats done is done rite? OK well because 'the tooth fairy' kept forgetting to put the money under the pillow @ night 'she' came up with a plan. 'She' told me to tell the kids that 'she' was only paying for the first 4 teeth & none after that. The kids, not knowing any better, were ok with it. Well yesterday Sydney lost her 4th tooth & last night when she put the tooth in the envelope she wrote her name in cursive. She made such a big deal that the tooth fairy commented on how nice her handwriting is. Well this morning she was soo excited on the comment that was left. She got $3 &when I asked if she was happy with her money she said " When I opened the envelope I just saw $1 & then I opened it a little more & saw the other $2 & I was happy." I said what would you have done if you only got $1? She said (with the straightest face) I wouldve left a note for the the tooth fairy that said 'I dont care if you like my cursive, you owe me money for my 5th tooth!" I almost lost it trying not to laugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment