Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day!

It's literally the eleventh hour and I'm just now getting to share this greeting. Does it feel odd to anyone besides me when a holiday like this is in the middle if the week? Among the many exciting things that the 4th brings, (read: fireworks) we have a fun family gathering in the works. Saturday, which is the day we chose to BBQ, we will have my aunt and cousins but more importantly my sister and brother-in-law are visiting from Calif!! Im so excited! She's such a woman now; it's awesome to see them again.

Understandably so fireworks were all that the kids thought about this week. They finally got the chance to pop them tonight. As usual it was a delight! It was the baby's first time so he was obviously a little apprehensive. Needless to say he stuck to me like glue. He didn't want anyone else which is not a far deviation from the norm. Between the three males there was over $200 in explosives. The kids were awestruck. Finally, fireworks!

I have immersed myself in my studies for my upcoming Classical Conversations class. I love it! Around this time next month we will be gearing up to have our orientation. Hopefully all will run smoothly until then. One more practicum (with my shadows Syd & the baby) and I will be done with training. Until then back to the books, with excitement and anticipation, I go!

Happy Independence Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment