Friday, May 10, 2013

Such an eventful week. No one thing in particular we've just been busy. We got the garden mostly finished (pic to follow). Trying to wrap up school and set up for summer school. I will keep math, reading, & writing. I am also going to introduce spelling bee words. My goal is to actually hold a weekly spelling bee but we will see how that goes.

My oldest has mentioned a vague interest in aviation and of course I jumped on it. There is a local Civil Air Patrol unit that I may look into. If any of you have any experience with CAP feel free to advise. He can't join till next year because if age so I have time.

Due to a change in finances we have had to tighten the belt around here. I find the challenge exciting. I know God is my source and I'm protected because I am a tither so the question is not 'Will we make it?!'. It's more like 'I wonder what God has in store for us?!'. It would be great to just go back to work but this baby boy is not letting that happen. He wants nothing to do with a bottle still but at least he does drink from a sippy cup (straw type). That is good but we will have to experiment more with my milk in it. He drinks water in the cup now.

I wouldn't mind working a few days a month but I need to be sure I am not making it my source, instead of God. Some of you may think that the job is a way God brings money & I agree that it is one way but I also know my God can provide without it. With this little one having such an adjustment period and knowing how big of a deal that means to us I have to rely on Him.

Having said that I am looking forward to the future. I feel like a kid who knows their parents got a gift but just doesn't know when she'll get it! Weird, I know but it's the truth.

Well my little brother, Q, has announced they are expecting. That means our family will add 3 babies this year!! I'm so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment