Saturday, May 4, 2013

Senior 2013

Well it's done! My little brother, the baby boy, has graduated!!! I am so happy for him! I'm more happy for me! That was exhausting. Perhaps now a little bit more normalcy can return to my daily life? Ah, we'll see...
It was very nice to see what I have to look forward to with my little ones. I can only hope I'm as held together with my J-boy as I was with him. Fortunately I have the [still] clingy baby to pull me back down to reality. A topic for another day. He's my lovey baby so I'll try not to complain.
As I sat calculating the years till mine don the beloved cap and gown I wonder just how quickly they'll feel like they've flown by. My oldest has 7 yrs, at most, left. To say that seems like a short time but to look at him in all his innocence I think 'oh, that's so far away'. I hear it will come before I realize it but we shall see.
Well again, we had an awesome night. I didn't get a pic of all of us which I regret but we will survive! Congrats to all 2013 graduates! May your future be fill with you seeking Gods will for your life and pursuing it with vigor!

No comments:

Post a Comment