Monday, April 15, 2013

First weekend of the play down

Well I can officially say I have one weekend under my belt regarding the play. I enjoyed it overall. It was a bit more nerve-wracking than the first night but its over now. In retrospect I preferred the first night. I have seen more than I wanted to behind the scenes, for now anyway. I am marking the calendar for the last day of the play next weekend. It sounds worse then it was I suppose. I guess we can chalk that up to exhaustion. I like this character overall. I like the freedom to make it a little of my own in certain ways but I dont like certain paths I see it possibly taking. Therein lies the problem. Only God knows where this will take me, if anywhere. I am curious.

  This weekend was soo very busy for us. Besides Sydney's birthday, there was also her soccer game (which they won!), my brother, Frank's, promotion, two more plays & church. Our friend was a super blessing and cooked dinner for the family Saturday! Boy was she hearing God! So thankful for friends like that. I am so glad we are a homeschooling family. We will be taking part in the 'mommy savings time' very similar to 'daylight savings time', and get an extra hour of sleep in the morning. On the docket for Monday; Call for house insurance quotes (always fun) school, prepare notes for a parenting class on Tuesday and try to repair the computer via though a telephone troubleshooter (sigh...). Well I will take it all in stride. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment