Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Play night 1

Well the first night of the play was hilarious. There were missed lines, costume malfunctions and the always funny, people tripping over props to entertain us. I and a co-star found it funnier then the playwright would've liked but I really couldn't help it. It was just too comical. I know nerves were a little raw but I figure its your first night, things are going to happen. I think we will really be on our game tonight! Ill let you know after the weekend is over. Two shows left this weekend. Next week is on to another city. Oh, I did great, if I do say so myself! No missed lines or wardrobe malfunctions for me!

In other news my sweet beautiful daughter turned 10 yesterday. Needless to say it was quite an eventful day. She was at my hip for the majority of it which is just how she [has always] liked it. We did our celebratory birthday lunch, did a little shopping then the play, and dessert. Busy busy busy. I love it. I need a chauffeur. I truly don't like driving... But I digress.

Today is Sydney's soccer game, my brothers military promotion and night 2 of the play. This weekend is going to fly by. I will try to squeeze in a birthday cake somewhere today for Syd. Time didn't allow for it yesterday. My hubby has so many people coming to the play that in honestly considering having him be my 'agent' in all this! He's an awesome promoter! That's what comes of being a well liked people person.

Well other than the baby getting his first two teeth (insert hesitant smile) my news update is done. Oh, do you like that pic? Birthday girl and 'Mabel' on my first night! Break a leg right?

No comments:

Post a Comment