Saturday, April 6, 2013

My Sweet girl

Well today was The 9 yr olds first soccer game. She was admittedly nervous but did phenomenal despite it! They lost but you couldn't tell for all of the great sportsmanship! Great game all around. Her beloved Uncle Frank was on attendance, which made the day all the more special for her. I love having family days like this. I know I should just enjoy the moment but at times I stop and think what it will be like when they're all grown and gone. No sadness just curiosity... Ok maybe a little sadness.
Still working on uploading that menu. I tried to no avail, several times yesterday. I will try again today. Just don't want you to think I forgot. Oh, all of this menu planning has me looking to fill May's menu ahead of time. Just a preliminary menu of sorts. We she see.

No comments:

Post a Comment