Thursday, April 25, 2013



 Well my cub is still very clingy from this weekend. He wants to be with me constantly. He is still teething & has a sm cold.  He even goes nuts when I pick up my purse! It is a but taxing but it will pass I suppose. It is about the time of the 8th month separation anxiety stage so that may be a part of it too.  I put him in a 'Seven' sling I bought when he was born. I didn't care for it for him as a newborn but at this age it rocks! If you've never heard of them check them out at sevenslings.com. On the teething topic I think I want to try the amber teething necklace for him. 
Have any of you had any experience with it? I have been using some teething tablets and I
will say they have been a Godsend.


 I am still trying to pin down vacation spots for the summer.I think we are going to check out 
Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine. I have heard many good things. They also seem to run 
frequent specials so that will help. I will give a review of it when we come back. Also I have 
been convinced to take the kids to Disney but it will be next year. We are going to get a price
and start saving now. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Tonight's dinner:
Bacony Chicken Dinner from Deep South Dish



No comments:

Post a Comment