Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Crandles ep.1

Well, time is drawing near for my first performance in a theatre stage. Three more days till I play an older woman who, at one point, goes toe to toe with a shady preacher. I hope it is as fun on stage as it is fun practicing. It still doesn't really seem real. I keep waiting for something to happen that makes us have to cancel. I'm pretty sure someone will say that's 'bad luck' but its true. I got the wig today and ill get the rest of the props tomorrow. I will be sure to update you when the time comes.
I am still at a, partial, loss of what to do with the baby when we go out of town next week for the play. He is doing better and better when left with a bottle and Ronni but the question is can I actually leave him for a minimum of 6 hrs for 3 days?? Just writing it seems harsh. I went through all the trouble of getting donor milk, which he absolutely refuses, and I am downing fenugreek and choc chip, oatmeal, walnut lactation cookies (oh the sacrifices we make as mothers right?) to increase my supply but in the end I can produce as much milk as Foremost but if he doesn't drink it its no use. My play director doesn't seem to share the concern overall but it's my child so I can't make her see it from my perspective. I am more curious about next week than I am about the play itself. The Lord will work it all out.
Well the 9 yr old sprained her toe and had to miss soccer practice tonight which was ok because they cancelled it due to pending bad weather (which hasn't shown up yet, btw). The coach and I want her to baby the foot anyway so she can be well for the game on Saturday. She is so into this and was devastated at the thought of missing practice but it all worked out in the end. Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment