Sunday, April 21, 2013

It's Over!

Well it's finally over! The weekend I have been anxious about for weeks is over! The play was great & we really turned it up a notch but my heart and mind were at home with my cub. He did NOT do well at all. I am so glad to have him back with me (& I know he's glad too)! There was no way I could've taken him with me. There was no room in the vehicle or the theatre. I really would've liked for him to be with me. Oh well, all is well. He has not let me go since I have been back and I don't blame him.

I have learned so much this weekend. I had to take solace in Maya Angelou's quote 'The first time a person shows you who they are, believe them'. It is with that in mind that I have made a, possibly unpopular, decision. I will say this; I did enjoy being on the stage. It was fun. I would not object to that as a hobby of sorts. I liked the entertaining part but was a little uneasy with the 'mingling' part. It's a bit to get used to for me. My cousin, Anne, saw me last night and loved my performance. She saw a lot of potential which was a nice complement coming from her. She's very artistic. She's also five months pregnant with their little girl just so I time log this. :)

Well I have a busy Monday ahead of me tomorrow. I will update you on any new developments this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment